CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Beautiful Grace

"Beautiful Grace"
written by Sara Sather
June 26, 2008

What Beautiful grace now I see,
That He electeth me!
Before the world began,
Before the fall of man!

Yet sinners all are we,
by nature and by choice!
Not one man's lowly voice
Will's to praise the King.

No pow'r to choose my Lord,
Only His call did afford,
To bring me from death to life--
All praise be to His might!

The cross, though foolish once,
Now beautiful to me!
For there Christ did absorb
God's wrath that b'longed to me!

Making his grace so free
To whoever may believe!
From every tribe and tounge,
A people ransomed by God's own Son!

Died Jesus for His Sheep
And they He'll always keep!
For it is grace that holds me still--
According to His will!

So look ye to the cross,
And endure the wave's strong toss.
For God it is who wills
And works within you still!

The elect He will not loose,
For we have not the pow'r to choose!
So all praise be to God's grace,
That I will behold His face!

“His grace shall triumph o'er us!”

0 comments: